World of wheels and ILGPC

staceyyearsich

Reaction score
If we get more than 4 cars thats the minnimum, its 50bucks a car and our club could have a section roped off for GTP's/GP's and we can all have a good day of drunkingness out there lol!!!! and a time to get together and stay warm for this outting!!! :p

LPSPEED2

Reaction score
if only i had a car worth showing right now.

No show, No go either. I'm just SOL.

gtphale

Reaction score
McCormick place its a huge car show. Have to be associated with a car club I believe. Never looked into for myself cause its a car show and well my car isn't for showing. Would be cool to get 4 or 5 of our sharpest cars there. But they need to be really clean and in excellant shape. This is an amazing show. I think there are only a couple cars from this club that would be a good showing there. Alfredo's,Joe's,Chyrs,Lee, and probably J/O's oh and John Samp. Would be cool to get those cars there.

BumpinGTP

Reaction score
those were the exact people that i was gonna say to put in the show, actually mike (superchargedgp) is show worthy i think

BumpinGTP

Reaction score
i really think we should do this, it would be a blast, and it would be a great way to get some publicity for the club

SnM

Reaction score
yeah, i agree with the above people. joe's car looks good now too. Lisa's is nice too. the more i think of it, the more cars i think of, so i am going to stop thinking now. ;)

hueygt

Reaction score
mee too i wish i had a car worth showing....my dents still there so once i get these dam dents off...then i can show something...:p

staceyyearsich

Reaction score
It doesn't technically have to be a "show car" if ur car is decent looking its fine.. my x bf his car club did this and it's just a good time plus if u pay for ur car and u think its nice and u want to show it its only 50bucks, and even if its stock it don't matter!!! they would rope off all the cars and give u your own section they'd have coolers full of beer and just BS all day!!! Its a good time and people can win prises!!

12secGTP

Reaction score
this is one of the ultimate car shows... I would not have enough time between now and then to get my car show worthy enough to show it. my car is good enough just for local shows and club shows.

and I have a huge dent in my hood right now :( would have to get that fixed first.

anyhoo, as much as I would like to go to this, i cannot. I may plan for it next year. If you are showing the car or even bringing it down, you have to have it down there on thursday iirc. I dont have any more time off available.

gtphale

Reaction score
I think it would take me two years before I could put my car in that show. Lisa's car would do good in that show cause of the odd ball color and she keeps it really clean. Its very hard to put a daily driver in that class though. A normal car would just get laughed at there. This is as Chrys said the ultimate car show.

I

imported_GraFFix

when is this..I want in. but i need enough time to finish some other things before the show...

Needs a full detail
Needs to be buffed and waxed (havent waxed it since the hood was put on, waiting for the paint to cure fully)
Needs suspension done and lowering (have all parts just need it done)
Need to repaint calipers
Need my rims and tires
Need my facias repainted

Lots of stuff..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom