Wheaton, Illinois
Whoops wrong map lol . This one [emoji23]

a596f4ee506ea1625bf0129a8806d834.jpg

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Iā€™ve been doing 20-60 minutes of cardio a day and lifting every day also, started low to moderate carbs surrounding workouts and hardly anything after that down 7lbs in about 8 days
What kind of cardio? I usually go play basketball for 60-90 minutes or hit the treadmill for 3 miles or so walk/run combo
But to be totally honest havent done shit for cardio in a LONG time besides playing basketball when I have time. (once a week usually)

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
What kind of cardio? I usually go play basketball for 60-90 minutes or hit the treadmill for 3 miles or so walk/run combo
But to be totally honest havent done shit for cardio in a LONG time besides playing basketball when I have time. (once a week usually)
I get bored fast but I normally do 20-30 minutes at a pretty decent pace on the bike try to keep my heart rate around 130, then run 6mph for 10 minutes it ends up being a mile that brings my heart rate up around 160 by the end, the only other things I do is row itā€™s hard though if you hit arms or back recently so thatā€™s only once or twice a week, Iā€™ve been going to the gym twice a day on my days off from work

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
This week I started fasting 5/2 where I will eat normal 5 days a week and 2 days (24hr period) eat absolutely nothing. The 16/8 was getting kind of boring and wanted to try something new. So Sunday I ate my last meal at 6pm, and didnt eat again until Monday 6pm. Had the one meal at 6pm and that was it. Tonight I will eat at 6pm and then again nothing tomorrow until 6pm. It is a lot tougher than the 16/8, and probably a shitty time to start as I'm going to Mexico in 3 weeks. If I can do it for these 3 weeks and I like it, I will continue when I get back from Mexico.

Reactions: Spivitz and 1quick

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
This week I started fasting 5/2 where I will eat normal 5 days a week and 2 days (24hr period) eat absolutely nothing. The 16/8 was getting kind of boring and wanted to try something new. So Sunday I ate my last meal at 6pm, and didnt eat again until Monday 6pm. Had the one meal at 6pm and that was it. Tonight I will eat at 6pm and then again nothing tomorrow until 6pm. It is a lot tougher than the 16/8, and probably a shitty time to start as I'm going to Mexico in 3 weeks. If I can do it for these 3 weeks and I like it, I will continue when I get back from Mexico.

Man, I cannot "not eat"
If I miss breakfast, for example, around noon or so I feel sick to my stomach, bad enough where I may dry heave.

It's definitely a mental issue that I have chosen not to work on.
I just eat

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Man, I cannot "not eat"
If I miss breakfast, for example, around noon or so I feel sick to my stomach, bad enough where I may dry heave.

It's definitely a mental issue that I have chosen not to work on.
I just eat
Large black coffee and I'm fine without food in the mornings. I agree though, its more mental than anything.
Monday I really started getting hungry about 1pm. Had a cup of coffee and I was totally fine until 6pm.

Reactions: Spivitz

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Workout chat check in.

push day yesterday, off day today, pull tomorrow, two days off then a reload week. Up to 198 from 192-193 6 weeks in.

Could use more compliance with my macro targets. Iā€™m off on calories, usually low, or protein isnā€™t enough. Because life. Usually a weekend issue. End up out all day with the gf or something, donā€™t feel like running out to buy what I need or cooking isnā€™t happening because of time constraint. Nothing new. Some better advanced prep of meals would help.

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Workout chat check in.

push day yesterday, off day today, pull tomorrow, two days off then a reload week. Up to 198 from 192-193 6 weeks in.

Could use more compliance with my macro targets. Iā€™m off on calories, usually low, or protein isnā€™t enough. Because life. Usually a weekend issue. End up out all day with the gf or something, donā€™t feel like running out to buy what I need or cooking isnā€™t happening because of time constraint. Nothing new. Some better advanced prep of meals would help.

Nice Man, soon you will crack the 200 club.

Thread Info