Sep 20, 2011
Chicago North Side
C4 is legit garbage. Compare it to the label shawn posted

1g creatine vs 5 in AML
No betaine anhydrous, and less beta alanine than AML
No citrulline mallate

You're throwing money away

c4-original-30-cherry-limeade.jpeg
So do you recc I get what Shawn is using? I mainly like the caffeine hit but if I could take something better to help with my workout / recovery / muscle growth I'm all for it.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
So do you recc I get what Shawn is using? I mainly like the caffeine hit but if I could take something better to help with my workout / recovery / muscle growth I'm all for it.
Do it, as mentioned I get a good pump from it. I dont ever get that tingly feel or any hard crashing afterwards.
If you dont like it, I'll buy it off you so you dont feel like you wasted your money.

I've also tried the AML pre with caffeine, I actually have some of it as well. When working out regularly, every other month I'll jump on the caffeine version for a week or 2, then back to the stim free.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I had recent bloodwork and I forgot to ask about testosterone, I'll email the doc and see if they checked on it. Last time was 6 years ago and I was 3xx. I asked my then doc if I should on TRT and he said no. But a friend who is mid 40s did and he's testing 1000 now.
In the 300's is stupid low, and you should not ask a GP doc about testosterone. They don't know anything about it. Endocrinologists are normally the ones that work with hormones, maybe urologists too but not certain

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
I had recent bloodwork and I forgot to ask about testosterone, I'll email the doc and see if they checked on it. Last time was 6 years ago and I was 3xx. I asked my then doc if I should on TRT and he said no. But a friend who is mid 40s did and he's testing 1000 now.
300 is pretty bad, you would notice a huge improvement on trt with as much as you diet and workout

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Me and my neighbor built a gym in his garage over the last month, pretty solid Iā€™ll get a few pics later, Iā€™ve worked my way back up to db pressing 75ā€™s for sets of 10 I need to pick up a set of 85ā€™s or 90ā€™s, Iā€™ve been squatting again but had some lower back issues and backed off would like to work back up to working sets in the 315 area, heavy squats burn so many calories

Reactions: Maro and Shawn1112

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
FirstWorldProblems N20GT
AML having a 40% off sale on everything. I dont even need any Pre, but cant pass that deal up.
Might order 2 of them
I believe they actually put the stim free on sale as well, which never happens because even at full price they can't keep it in stock. They're literally just giving away 40% of their profits on that.

They do straight up business for sure

Reactions: Shawn1112

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
Son is in town and likes to do special days for the holidays. So early Thursday we went to the gym to deadlift.
Started with 3 sets of 150 which was a personal best for me.
Added a plate so I went to Dumbbells. 3 more sets.
Added another plate, so I did 6bsets of 5 seconds up. Then 5 seconds down.
Son set personal best 335 on deadlift. He did a total of 95 lifts.

Thread Info