šŸ„ Health Workout chat

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Early morning bench FTW

Sesame Street Workout GIF by Muppet Wiki

I have recently started my weight losing route. And here is what I got:
A good fitness program that is stuck too = good fitness when combined with a good nutrition program that is stuck too = correct body weight/body fat %. Once your weight starts trending down keep doing what your doing and you will get there....once there keep doing what you did and you will stay there. There is a lot too be said for the combination of patience, persistence and a good plan. Also when you lose weight, here are some good tips on how to keep your skin in good condition https://betterme.world/articles/how-to-tighten-loose-skin-on-thighs/ . This is an informative article

Reactions: Shawn1112 and Maro

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Do whatever you can be consistent about. You can have the perfect diet, if you cheat on it all the time, itā€™s not going to do you any favors. If you have a diet thatā€™s 70% good that you can stick to 95% of the time, itā€™s going to be more effective.

Itā€™s easy to come about bouts of motivation for 6-12 weeks, or long enough to hit whatever goal you have. Then what? Is what youā€™re doing sustainable for long term?

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Back at it today, I was on vacation for the last week in Austin, TX. Disc golfed a few times and did one makeshift workout so I didnā€™t stress too much about doing any exercise. Put on 4lbs, whoops. Drank and ate like trash from 10am-10pm every day.

Full body workout then off to some yard work and Motherā€™s Day stuff

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I havent gone heavy (heavy meaning 405/415) on chest since probably January. Been working up to 315 on flat and 295 on incline, hitting that for a few 5 rep sets and then back down. My shoulder and elbow have been doing a lot better probably because I've stayed away from the heavy stuff. Monday, I was feeling strong and worked up to 385 on flat and could only get 2 clean reps in. I felt like a pussy as a few guys in the gym were busting my balls because of that lol. Now my pride is kicking in, I told them fuckers give me a month and I guarantee you I'll be back to 4 plates or better. My weight is down between 17-20lbs since Feb, might have to put 10lbs back on though lol.

Reactions: Spivitz

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
i need something for my puny rear delts. machine in mexico was nice but didn't use it enough. machine in thailand is broken, but felt really awful anyway with the movement pattern it had. was probably from the early 2000s at best if not older. are they going to replace it though? i really doubt it. gym has like 20 regulars at it.

Thread Info