coal city
Lol

3234C2A4-1609-4617-9468-02BAF2319334.jpeg

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
i'm 180 lbs, if i'm spotting you with that i hope i'm just nudging you up through a tough spot, i ain't curling that shit off you bro :D
Whenever I get stuck its usually right around the 1/4 way up point. Just a nudge with your fingers can usually get me over the hump.
There was just something about this dude I didnt trust, the guys I trust werent around today. I probably shouldnt even have went that heavy with this dude, but my pride told me different lol. When I go that heavy, I like to pace back/forth and kinda stare the weight down to psych myself up and it really gets me to focus. Other guys do that smelling salts, I never tried that. But anyway, he kept saying dumb shit like OMG, thats some heavy weight and other dumb shit when I was trying to focus. Then when I was ready for him to give me a lift off he says holy shit, are you sure about this bro. On my 2nd rep, I yelled 'FUCK YOU" on the way up, and it was directed towards him and he thought it was directed at the weight lmmfao!

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
i did leg shoulder and ab stuff yesterday. my 'program' is a mix of whatever i feel like doing + machines/areas available + close together lol.

i go to a gym in mexico city in polanco, it's a nicer area, although i'm in a part that is on the side by office stuff and etc etc. not exactly where the pricier places are or people are living. i can go to my gym, weekend or weekday, morning or evening, noon, 2pm on a wednesday, 10pm on a thursday, etc. and there are going to be hot ass mexican chicks there every single time. it is good gym motivation to see who is there and to stick around.

Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

Kizzlebizz

Regular
Oct 26, 2020
Whenever I get stuck its usually right around the 1/4 way up point. Just a nudge with your fingers can usually get me over the hump.
There was just something about this dude I didnt trust, the guys I trust werent around today. I probably shouldnt even have went that heavy with this dude, but my pride told me different lol. When I go that heavy, I like to pace back/forth and kinda stare the weight down to psych myself up and it really gets me to focus. Other guys do that smelling salts, I never tried that. But anyway, he kept saying dumb shit like OMG, thats some heavy weight and other dumb shit when I was trying to focus. Then when I was ready for him to give me a lift off he says holy shit, are you sure about this bro. On my 2nd rep, I yelled 'FUCK YOU" on the way up, and it was directed towards him and he thought it was directed at the weight lmmfao!

Who the fuck goes "are you sure?"

Jeeze what a bozo. I swear, whether I think you can get it up or not (the weight) I'd be damned if I'd second guess someone. That's one of those instances you hype up the dude under the bar so you don't have to do their rep...Some people man.

I'm so ready to be back in the gym. I've felt good all week, but I defintely don't want to reinjure myself by going back too soon. Next week though, I'll head back and start with some light weights for a couple weeks.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Who the fuck goes "are you sure?"

Jeeze what a bozo. I swear, whether I think you can get it up or not (the weight) I'd be damned if I'd second guess someone. That's one of those instances you hype up the dude under the bar so you don't have to do their rep...Some people man.

I'm so ready to be back in the gym. I've felt good all week, but I defintely don't want to reinjure myself by going back too soon. Next week though, I'll head back and start with some light weights for a couple weeks.
Dude was a weirdo or some shit lol.
When I spot someone, no matter what weight they are lifting. I'm telling them, "light weight, you got this, easy money, its all you." If struggling, I yell at them to PUSH PUSH PUSH. Gets most people thru it.

Reactions: Spivitz

Kizzlebizz

Regular
Oct 26, 2020
Dude was a weirdo or some shit lol.
When I spot someone, no matter what weight they are lifting. I'm telling them, "light weight, you got this, easy money, its all you." If struggling, I yell at them to PUSH PUSH PUSH. Gets most people thru it.

Dude I sound like gah dang Ronnie Coleman when I'm spotting. YEAHHH BUDDYYYYY! LIGHT WEIGHT!

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Back at it this week. Light chest yesterday and some super light pulls today. Working on range of motion, stability, and time under tension.
Chest yesterday, was pressed for time so just hit 3-4 machines 4 sets on each just to get a workout in. My thought is its better than no workout lol.

Reactions: Kizzlebizz

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
We have a pretty decent gym at work (even tho they only have dumbbells that go up to 40lbs) and I've been at it 2-5 days a week here. My boss goes every day, it's nice to get back into it again...especially since my last job was 100% physical, and now I sit on my ass. Been at it 4 months now and haven't gained any weight since starting :hsughlol: But I'm still getting definition in my once-flabby self.

Thread Info