šŸ„ Health Workout chat

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Just got home long week, physically worked on a jobsite from 6a-12p in Naperville. Still have billing to do, 29 emails to get to and have to do my schedule for next week. Working tomorrow and busy as shit thru the end of the month. Getting to the gym will be tough next 3 weeks. Will have to workout at home.

You good though Man, slick set up at the estate :chugger:

Reactions: Shawn1112

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
Nice slow run today. Love me some sunrises.

8a75c8bff390684f1e0e64fc6ee9c68f.jpg

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Been at it 6 days a week for 3 weeks now. Doing straight up Hypertrophy with appropriate weight, zero ego lifting, really concentrated moments focusing on the exact muscle Iā€™m trying to work. Body is feeling good. Itā€™s actually really low volume and my joints are thanking me.

Working on getting back into the swing of a better managed diet. I eat decently most of the time but it was always intuitive eating. Heavily tracking intake of everything right now and trying to get better micros. Kind of a bland eater most of the time and that doesnā€™t help. 2750 cal right now, hitting 200ish grams protein. Iā€™m barely on a deficit right now Iā€™d say, depending how work goes. Some weeks Iā€™m busting ass and some Iā€™m sitting on it. Trying to sneak up on a lean bulk in the neighborhood of 2-3lbs a month.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Leg day and the gym was fucking PACKED!! Not one treadmill or stair machine available. When its that packed on a Holiday, its funny to see all the clicks in there. Myself and all the other guys/girls that are usually at the gym between 2p-3p all say hello, Happy Thanksgiving and sit there and BS. Then you see other groups who probably work out at the same time doing the same shit, lol.

Reactions: Spivitz

Thread Info