Oct 5, 2012
Getting in a lift

20190629_121129.jpeg

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Took 345lbs on flat bench for a ride this morning. I know I had 365 in me, but didnt have nobody to spot me. Only guy that I would trust is an arrogant meat head prick, so didnt bother asking him. Followed that up with cable flies, 5 sets of 3 @295 on incline bench, then 3 sets of 12 on decline bench at 225lbs

ragingclue

What's a "Super Bowl"?
TCG Premium
Dec 19, 2013
What do you guys use for gloves? The Harbingers I got this time around have turned to shit during the summer lifting where they spend most of the time soaked with sweat.... seams disintegrating, leather disintegrating on the inside of the fingers, etc.... I don't need straps but I like to have them to wrap around to limit wrist ROM due to issues.

Harbingers I had in the past were pretty stout, not sure why the last couple pairs have been such shit. Is there a go-to sturdy option these days or should I expect to be replacing them every couple years (if I'm lucky)?

I think these are the ones I've gotten the last couple times around (Pro Wrist Wrap gloves, they seem real nice before they fall apart) https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/gl/prowristwrapgloves.html?skuId=HARB4390032

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Gloves, thatā€™s a no from me dawg.

^wrist wraps for heavier pressing or when my wrists are irritated from swinging a wrench at work.

Iā€™ve had a pair of slingshot gangsta wraps for about 4 years now and theyā€™ve held up to lifting4-5 days a week. Really happy with them and would buy the exact same thing if they broke.

Thread Info