Woodward Dream Cruise - Detroit, MI

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin

Another August auto shindig;

What: one big rolling non-stop car show. They say 40k vehicles show up. You will see EVERYTHING and you will see future/concept vehicles that GM, ford and Chrysler will occasionally sneak in.
Where: Woodward Ave from Ferndale around 8-mile road, up to Pontiac Michigan where you loop around and come back down.
When: August 21st, 2021 (it's generally the 3rd weekend in August) and while Saturday the 21st is the official date, it's the whole week leading up to it.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
I always tried to go up Wednesday night so I'm their all Thursday, Friday, Saturday then leave Sunday around noon. I would hang out and cruise with the GTO/G8/SS guys, Caddy V guys, and then of course our 3800 friends (Mattstrike and his brother, and Ryan...Ryebread here). Friday was a great time to cruise, Saturday it pretty much becomes a parking lot. So one of the bigger guys in the V-group has an office in Bloomfield Hills right on Woodward and we'd just grab our chairs and enjoy the 3 abreast fun at the light in front of us. :D

Reactions: Spectragod

Thread Info

• CMNTMXR57
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list