Woodward Dream Cruise - Detroit, MI

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score

Another August auto shindig;

What: one big rolling non-stop car show. They say 40k vehicles show up. You will see EVERYTHING and you will see future/concept vehicles that GM, ford and Chrysler will occasionally sneak in.
Where: Woodward Ave from Ferndale around 8-mile road, up to Pontiac Michigan where you loop around and come back down.
When: August 21st, 2021 (it's generally the 3rd weekend in August) and while Saturday the 21st is the official date, it's the whole week leading up to it.

OP
CMNTMXR57

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
I always tried to go up Wednesday night so I'm their all Thursday, Friday, Saturday then leave Sunday around noon. I would hang out and cruise with the GTO/G8/SS guys, Caddy V guys, and then of course our 3800 friends (Mattstrike and his brother, and Ryan...Ryebread here). Friday was a great time to cruise, Saturday it pretty much becomes a parking lot. So one of the bigger guys in the V-group has an office in Bloomfield Hills right on Woodward and we'd just grab our chairs and enjoy the 3 abreast fun at the light in front of us. :D

01bluesnake

Cobra Brigade Mad Scientist
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
I've always wanted to go to this, maybe I try and go this year. Looks like a lot of fun

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom