Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
This cover is pretty fantastic as well.

I've been picking up on his songs recently, I like most of them. I enjoyed is Paint it Black cover.

I almost enjoy him as much as I enjoy 2WEI, which I was introduced to via the Wonder Woman trailer. They used 2WEI's "Catapult" for the first Wonder Woman movie with Gal Gadot.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
With the whole debate on lost revenue due to releasing this to a streaming service, I don’t understand why they didn’t make it available for digital purchase. Options should be theater viewing, hbo max subscription, or purchase digitally for $20ish.

LMK how you guys like it. I don’t feel like signing up for another streaming service

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
jesus christ why do they make this shit so confusing. I get hbo max thru hulu, but apparently you cant WATCH WW84 on hbo max thru hulu, because hulu doesn't get everything that the standalone HBO Max gets, so I have to I have to load the hbo max app on something else and sign in thru that just to watch a damn movie that doesn't sound like its all that impressive. But here we are. Im doing this. Already pissed off now so this should be an experience.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
jesus christ why do they make this shit so confusing. I get hbo max thru hulu, but apparently you cant WATCH WW84 on hbo max thru hulu, because hulu doesn't get everything that the standalone HBO Max gets, so I have to I have to load the hbo max app on something else and sign in thru that just to watch a damn movie that doesn't sound like its all that impressive. But here we are. Im doing this. Already pissed off now so this should be an experience.
Yeah, but it’s Gal Gadot in tight outfits. It’ll be worth the extra effort. :rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info