Wolfman's 99 FRC

Wolfman

TCG Elite Member
Jul 6, 2010
Evans Mills, New York
Yes mine now bought a few months ago. you like the CCW's?? He bought a 1990 white notch back fox.

fuck yeah i like the CCW's. PLEASE tell me you have a set of drag wheels also. that S60 rear is going to waste!!! (i'm assuming it doesn't have the stock clutch anymore)

i need to pick up a set of CCWs one of these days (other than my drag pack. can't DD slicks and skinnies).

i'll have to go look at the notch when i get home. maybe i can talk him into doing an LSx swap into it! :ford::rofl:

T

The Beast

fuck yeah i like the CCW's. PLEASE tell me you have a set of drag wheels also. that S60 rear is going to waste!!! (i'm assuming it doesn't have the stock clutch anymore)

i need to pick up a set of CCWs one of these days (other than my drag pack. can't DD slicks and skinnies).

i'll have to go look at the notch when i get home. maybe i can talk him into doing an LSx swap into it! :ford::rofl:

Yea I have the 17 ws6 rims on dragradials. It's a strong runner foresure.

Wolfman

TCG Elite Member
Jul 6, 2010
Evans Mills, New York
No $$$ I have both cars ws6 and hawk and insurance+ gas

good point. haha. you can borrow my drag pack then

nice vett man!!!! stay safe over there and i have 2 friends that were both at fort bragg before they were deployed.. one is in the national guard the other is a sniper for the special forces... again stay safe over there

what did the sniper drive? if it was an f-body, i've probably met him. haha

Wolfman

TCG Elite Member
Jul 6, 2010
Evans Mills, New York
uhm yea one of the many times i was thought i was gonna die in that thing..or when we'd spin out in dec on butterfield rd lol good times

did we actually spin out? or were we just sliding around?

Nice vette. Is the twin turbo kit on it now?

in process. i get back to chicago in October and i'll be in town for a month. i'll finish up what i can at that time. if i have a fuel system by then, everything will get done. if i don't, then it'll have the engine in it and i'll finish the turbo kit when i get it back to WA.

nice vette..sounds mean

fuck yeah. i am gonna miss the sound of a mean NA motor. my old setup is going into an S15 240sx drift car. should be sick!

Hulk

The Hulk
Apr 30, 2010
Winfield, IL
VTA_edited-1.jpg

Double_edited-1.jpg

Hmmm... "Princess Parking"...?

Thread Info