• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

With the heaviest of hearts......

dgarton

Jun 2, 2010
rex

I met rex with zack in Louisville a few years ago i talked with him here and there. But then he came up here for work, when he would leave for a bit to go home and then come back up here we all would hang out at zacks. it doesn't matter what that day held for anyone we all just sat back and threw back a couple cocktails or went to the sox game or bonfires. For those of you that didn't really know him, He was always cheerful and never a dull moment. He always was smiling and joking. The man loved Gin so this weekend for whoever plans on going out, just make sure to have a sip of gin in his honor. Its such a shame prayers be with him and his family R.I.P. buddy well always remember the good times

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
Really missing you Buddy. Shared many laughs together. Never a dull moment. Will always remember our 5 hr drive from Louisville to your hotel in Indiana after our Louisville meet last year. Great time letting you drive my Marauder since you didn't have yours.

Gonna miss seeing his "jocularity" written in threads.

I will see you again someday buddy.

RIP Bubba.

za2y2a5a.jpg

jy9e8ypy.jpg

justbob

Just a grandpa car with a vacuum leak.
Jan 23, 2010
Behind that famous burrito joint
Real Name
Bob
As I told a few others....

Rex was one of the only people Ive ever met that I could not find anything wrong with.
He did nothing annoying, bothersome or questionable.

Honestly one of the best human beings ever to live.

This right here is truth. ^^

Rex was truly family and will be missed. I still can't believe this has really happened.

God speed Brother.

justbob

Just a grandpa car with a vacuum leak.
Jan 23, 2010
Behind that famous burrito joint
Real Name
Bob
I'm normally the type that all but writes off passed on ones, including very close family. An easy escape to deal with the loss? But I'll be the first to admit this one really hit home... I'm not the most happy person in life forced into a absolute mind fucking career (at least the pay is ridiculously rewarding) and trapped into a family life that I had zero interest in although now VERY grateful to my stubborn persistent wife for forcing me. :) (although still full of stress..!)

But to have known someone who could even make me laugh and an actual true fun person to be around and so full of life to leave like this truly left me saddened. I'll tell ya though, even through all this I sure have had some smiles over the weekend thinking back on good memories.

In closing I am grateful for the opportunity of getting to know such a friend/brother, a person who has left a long lasting impression in my heart. I'll be anxious to hear new stories of the years missed when we meet up once again at the "big meet".

Have a drink on me Rex.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info