wish me luck

snoop

Regular
Oct 15, 2008
thanks guys, now im running into a problem with the driveshaft now damn it. they're trying to tell me that i need a billet yoke now!!!! i dont need all that shit, my old one was completely fine!!! this is gonna suck if i cant get it out before the wheel stand competition!!!

99PONTIACGP

TCG Elite Member
Oct 3, 2008
Chicago
Real Name
Mike
Grab the image link...

untitled5.jpg

snoop

Regular
Oct 15, 2008
sorry guys if anyone was waiting for a update :-(, works been crazy!! well i took it out that wednesday and found out (almost the hard way) i needed shocks in the rear really bad. so got some new ones and the car was ALL set for the wheel stand competition weekend @ byron. so got it there saturday, and it ran 9.56 @142 on motor!!! i could have fattened up the carb a little bit cuz the air was just absolutly delicious, but didnt(time was definently a issue), i was just soooooo damn happy it made a full power pass FINALLY!!!! i didnt get a chance to spray the car since i didnt get jets or anything. but right now as it sits with 2 years old plugs and a not so perfect tune, she isnt broke and runs really good!!!!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info