• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

wish me luck

snoop

Reaction score
well after blowing it up a month ago, im almost done building and fixing shit on the car and HOPEFULLY gonna have it out this wednesday, wish me luck fellas. its just gonna be horsepower passes, not gonna spray. waiting for this saturday for that ;-)

snoop

Reaction score
thanks guys, now im running into a problem with the driveshaft now damn it. they're trying to tell me that i need a billet yoke now!!!! i dont need all that shit, my old one was completely fine!!! this is gonna suck if i cant get it out before the wheel stand competition!!!

snoop

Reaction score
jd, i tried, but it keeps saying i cant post them up. i tried re-sizing and all that good stuff, but i still cant get them to go

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
tinypic.com requires no account....i use it for all my images needs.

snoop

Reaction score
sorry guys if anyone was waiting for a update :-(, works been crazy!! well i took it out that wednesday and found out (almost the hard way) i needed shocks in the rear really bad. so got some new ones and the car was ALL set for the wheel stand competition weekend @ byron. so got it there saturday, and it ran 9.56 @142 on motor!!! i could have fattened up the carb a little bit cuz the air was just absolutly delicious, but didnt(time was definently a issue), i was just soooooo damn happy it made a full power pass FINALLY!!!! i didnt get a chance to spray the car since i didnt get jets or anything. but right now as it sits with 2 years old plugs and a not so perfect tune, she isnt broke and runs really good!!!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom