Winter storage discussion for Fancy Pants owners

cdh027

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 10, 2004
Sunny Florida
Exactly why I would never drive my "nice" car through the winter. You should see my new F150 after the last snowstorm we had a few weeks ago. When I finally washed all the crud off it there was a shit ton of chips and small rust spots all over the damn thing. I immediately thought of all the idiots that say "its just a car, DRIVE IT!" lol

Winter absolutely destroys your shit!

Truth.

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
I left the porsche and Lightning out of it because he mentioned the BMW & first world problems. Then you act like my BMW makes me fancy of something. It is a cheap car. I don't act fancy or anything because of it. I am bringing down the class of the average BMW owner. And I am ok with that. :rofl:

Plus $50K mustang > $10K BMW

Buy a used Macan as a CPO. Cheaper and a warranty. Step up your game!
You are totally Mr Fancy Pants now. Lives in Glen Ellyn with a Porsche and BMW...lol no escaping your yuppy status now!
And a pink palace on the good side of the tracks in Glen Ellyn.
Oh I've seen his palace. It's like an episode of MTV cribs.
Its just a Mustang that I drive year round but its not the winter I have to worry about destroying my shit.

Turns out its myself I need to worry about destroying my shit :roflpicard: :fu:

:io:
LMAO nice!
Nice. There's a girl in our building(CME) that more or less daily drives her R8. I'm jelly.
The owner of a manufacturing company we worked at a few years ago daily drove his GTR through the winter and the owner of the main vendor I work with for our supplies DD's his new Z06 and CTS V through the winter. These people all have more money than I'd know what to do with! lol

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
You are totally Mr Fancy Pants now. Lives in Glen Ellyn with a Porsche and BMW...lol no escaping your yuppy status now!

haha fancy pants if far from how anyone would describe me. I am single handily bringing the values of BMW & Porsche. Plus they are 10+ year old cars. Cheap cars no one wants anymore.

Cribs? Please, I live in a house that is not much bigger than the size of a refrigerator box. Cheapest house on the good side of the tracks. lmao

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
So to conclude: The 911 is a master of all conditions, including ice and snow. Go for it, the only problem you’ll have is getting that grin off your face.

main-qimg-936fbc6075bca7dd95350e28a84209b5-c

https://www.quora.com/How-well-does-a-Porsche-911-4-AWD-handle-in-snow

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
So rich people don't care about the shit they buy?

just like anything, some people do, some people don't.

how much money you have doesn't impact how much you care about the shit you own.

people with no money can care about the shit they can buy, and they can not give two shits.

i dont get what's hard to understand actaully :rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info