🏡 Better Homes WINTER IS COMING. What are you using for snow cleanup v. 2022/2023

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Same little two-stroke Toro snowthrower I’ve been using for four years after picking it up at a garage sale for a couple of bucks. I treat it like garbage, keep gas in it all year, but it just keeps going. Never needed anything more, and I like how compact it is.
Like clockwork, the little nugget fired right up. Even with what looks like cheerios in the fuel tank? :rofl: Did I leave the cap off and rodents got in? What the hell.

D5A44C0F-91EE-4097-8E01-4852859CF2F2.jpeg

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Forgot to post. We got that super heavy snow this past week and my free ninety free 24” 5HP blower is definitely not enough. :rofl: by the time I was just about done, I hear my older neighbor fire up his tractor and out he comes with what looked like a 48” PTO blower hanging off the front. :bowrofl: My other neighbor also fires up his tractor but ends up just shoveling it with the bucket.

Guess I need to up my game and get a god damn tractor.

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
I bought my mom one of these last year. She live up in Wisconsin and sees quite a bit of snow. She has a large 24” snow thrower for her driveway. But nothing for her deck and sidewalks. It works very well. I used it a few times in compacted/iced up snow and it kicked ass. So I bought one for use to use on our driveway and sidewalks. Now I don’t have to bring out the large snow thrower unless the snow is super heavy.

IMG_2363.png

Earthwise SN74016 40-Volt Cordless Electric Snow Shovel, Brushless Motor, 16-Inch width, 300lbs/Minute (Battery and Charger Included) https://a.co/d/c8rkORa

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
This was the longest he's been without one on his truck. Has always been the good guy neighborhood plow man
I've been the neighborhood shovel man for well over a decade, but my generosity has worn thin. Thought about doing a plow blade on the ATV, but then everyone would expect me to do their driveways too. There is a guy on the corner (asshat) with a massive 2-stage that won't even do the sidewalk past the edge of his property line. What a putz.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info