Drag to reposition cover

Will's first nice car since his mystic cobra 15 years ago. Euro edition

willsmysticcobra

Classifieds Mod
Reaction score
First off I apologize for my hiatus . My new job with Medline has been beyond hectic with travel and a total 180 degree turn from what I used to do. The job has allotted me to finally spend some hard earned money and purchase things I could only window shop before. So with out further adieu, here she is!

2016 Audi S5 Prestige
4,200 miles
3.0 S/C 6 CYL
Loaded with all the fun stuff like sport diff and adaptable suspension
Glacier white
S tronic 7 speed DSG
Carbon Atlas inlays

Future plans are to store it for winter because they offered me $1,700 for my Saab 9-3 haha.

But in reality I ordered the APR intake and a few other CF bits to tinker with. Eventually I will wake it up with Stage 1 and ECS full exhaust which I may have already purchased.

Anyways picked her up last Monday and immediately had it tinted 20% last night.
audi-1.jpg

audi-4.jpg

Got a bit of guff from the significant other due to the " utility " of it where I quickly shot that notion down. Straight to damn IKEA

audi-3.jpg

audi-2.jpg

Took three chair boxes like a champ!

1MEANGT

Braaaaaaap!!!
Reaction score
Congratulations brother! Can't wait to go for a ride!

Dan00Hawk

Reaction score
Very nice! Swap out the badges and chrome trim on the grill for gloss black if you feel the urge to give it a little more visual attitude.

95SC

4 cams
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Congrats , very nice purchase.

OP
willsmysticcobra

willsmysticcobra

Classifieds Mod
Reaction score
Appreciate all the congrats fellas. I have searched for this car for quite awhile and super happy to have it. Did a few minor mods to it before I put it away for a bit for winter ( I know who buys a quattro and stores it).

Buddy picked me up some S5 puddle lights for a Christmas grab bag. I was on the fence if they are rice a roni or kinda legit. I know the 4 rings come as a $250 option for puddle lights so I will keep them in for now>
audi-5.jpg

In that same grab bag, I also received a tow hook license plate relocate. This one I am super iffy on . Actually I personally hate it, but also HATE getting no front plate tickets when I go to malls or O'hare.

audi-7.jpg

Lastly I splurged on a full carbon intake from ECS that I couldn't be happier with. The fit, finish and sound this thing produces is awesome. Think baby Terminator Cobra but half the speed.

audi-6.jpg
audi-8.jpg

Next plan is the RS5 grille update and an APR tune but most likely will occur in the Spring.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom