Disney+ Willow

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Also, Willow came out when I was 8. And even then, I knew I loved Redheads.

1653612674773.png

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I really don't remember the premise of the first movie, just that it had Val Kilmer and Warwick Davis. And that Kilmer does some fancy sword stuff then falls down a snowy hill or something. I'll probably watch this one when it hits the small screen.

Pro Stock John

LS is the best engine
TCG Premium
Sep 20, 2011
Chicago North Side
Started watching it last night. I'd agree with Thirdgen89GTA Thirdgen89GTA that the timing in some of the verbal interactions in some scenes seems off, but I'm still going to watch it because I like other aspects. My 15 year old agrees, I can tell he's a little iffy on the show because of that.

We discussed whether this show is more on the spectrum of The Princess Bride, but his reply was that that movie is more timeless and holds up.

Definitely some woke stuff but it's going to be in pretty much everything right...

To get nitpicky, some of the main actors/actresses sound like they are from the valley and to be honest I want them to have British accents. Some of the humorous quips are very today-humor and coupled with someone speaking with a California accent is occasionally bugging me.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info