Willizm’s Turbo TA at US41 on 4/20/18

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
TCG Premium
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
Congrats on getting back to the track and the new numbers, let me know next time you head there I’ve been itching to go just haven’t had the time yet
I'll let you know. I will say I am very impressed with US41. I think its a great track and will be my new favorite. GLD is nice, but 41 has a half mile shut down with tons of room.
Is that on a drag radial or slick?

It's on a Pro Radial that is 5 years old and I street drive on them. I thought I'd have some major issues getting them to stick but was surprised at how well they hooked.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
:bowdown:

Will, thank you for making me seriously miss my TA!

Fucking A, sir. Your setup is working well. You should be very pleased, especially with the boost issue.

Hopefully we all can enjoy seeing more of this car doing work this season!

PS - install the limiter straps [MENTION=945]daturbosix[/MENTION] is recommending. I want to see what a 1.2xx 60' will net this monster on the big end!

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010

Fucking A, sir. Your setup is working well. You should be very pleased, especially with the boost issue.

PS - install the limiter straps [MENTION=945]daturbosix[/MENTION] is recommending. I want to see what a 1.2xx 60' will net this monster on the big end!

:wavey:

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
TCG Premium
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX

I have hit 1.2's before and have gone faster but that was at 20psi and 20*. I have some more in it but will probably get a co2 setup.

Thread Info