Will the motorcycle replace the car for performance-minded drivers?

Rae

Regular
Jan 27, 2008
Fox Lake
I used to be more into cars, but now I'm into bikes. Not big on the bike scene or anything like that, but when I had the bike I definitly didn't feel the need for a new car anymore, or the need to really do anything to my car. Now that I'm bike-less I'm starting to want a new car, but hopefully this summer I'll get another bike and not want a new car.

James

TCG Elite Member
Jan 18, 2008
No OBD-3. Its CAN (controller area network) and CAN II is out already as well IIRC
Huh? You don't get the OBD-3 reference?

Motorcycles as a normal mode of commuting/getting somewhere will never replace automobiles in America.
(Unlike alot of other countries in the world).

It'll remain a leisure activity...there are too many people that would never develop the skills to ride or are just too scared.

Last edited:

Ron Vogel

TCG Elite Member
Jul 12, 2007
Aurora
Real Name
Ron Vogel
Contrary to popular belief...it takes a good amount of brainpower to ride a bike. It's way more mental than physical. If 60% of the population can't handle a car well, how are they going to ride a bike?

The death toll on the roads would more than double from all the idiots out there.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info