Real Name
Mike

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
We've had them. Go out to Nachusa Grasslands, or you can see them down in Will County at Midewin National Tall Grass Prairie.

Also, Kane will have them fenced in (the bulk of the cost). So anyone that tangles with one is doing it intentionally. Let Darwin sort them out.

Edit: Tree'd by PANDA PANDA (y)

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods

Madewin is actually a pretty cool place to explore and hike around. It's on the old Joliet Army Ammunition Plant site. You can explore all the old bunkers and also see the Bison. They are fenced in and likely far away but it's still cool. This wouldn't be a bad idea for a Spring TCG meetup for some walking/hiking and getting outdoors.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Bison nerds
jennifer lawrence ok GIF

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim

Madewin is actually a pretty cool place to explore and hike around. It's on the old Joliet Army Ammunition Plant site. You can explore all the old bunkers and also see the Bison. They are fenced in and likely far away but it's still cool. This wouldn't be a bad idea for a Spring TCG meetup for some walking/hiking and getting outdoors.

I used to ride the east side of that on the Wauponsee Glacial Trail, from Laraway Rd all the way down to the Kankakee River (about 20 miles each way). There is an official entrance from the path that gives access. Went in a few times to walk around and cool off. It's a good hike to get from the main parking to where they are fenced in.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info