widebands who's running what?

Vobraman

Reaction score
LM-1...No problems...Just have to at some point tie it into my XCAL 2. Then A/F will come up on datalogs. Wiring is not my thing. Anyone want to help ?

Sorry for the Thread Hijack

:headbang:

gnxs

Corn-Fed Goodness
Reaction score
95trippleblackconv said:
LM-1

Were are you guys mounting it
I only use mine when I'm datalogging the car, mine's not permanently mounted.

B

Boost12

I have the AEM in my car and the 02 Burnt out within a few months of installing it. But the leaded fuel was the cause of that. Other than that the thing works awsome

OP
rdsnake

rdsnake

formerly RD SNAKE
Reaction score
no one running the LC-1 ? Seems to be top choice for most guys....

keevin

Maniak

Reaction score
Boost12 said:
I have the AEM in my car and the 02 Burnt out within a few months of installing it. But the leaded fuel was the cause of that. Other than that the thing works awsome
thats what i think i am going to run. i'm going to get it through bob :cool:

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Reaction score
LM1 here as well... those who have seen my car know that I run it all the time... but only because I have been lazy. Most of us that have the LM1 is because that is what was around back then... not many options, but absolutely no complaints. As soon as I am done with installing parts that are collecting dust and tune it again, then I will finally remove it and let it collect dust. Matter of fact if you look carefully at the pic in my sig you will see the cable in the door jam! :p

gnxs

Corn-Fed Goodness
Reaction score
RD SNAKE said:
no one running the LC-1 ? Seems to be top choice for most guys....

keevin
The LC-1 and LM-1 (that I and others here use) are all made by Innovate Motorsports and most likely use the same WB O2 sensor. Product choice depends on your intended usage/needs.

Jack1

Admin
Admin
Reaction score
LM-1 here

one output to my Autometer A/F guage and the other to my Xcal for data logging.. it's always on

wired it up.. hid all the wires under the carpe, and the actually LM-1 unit is under the pass seat

rocket5979

Gearhead
Reaction score
Used an LC-1 for a while but swapped to LM-1 for easier hookup for tuning. Once I get my new SCT dongle with my Ford and GM stuff on it then I will probably upgrade to a FAST dual sensor wideband to support quicker tuning and hookup time.

I can tell you all about the LC-1 btw. Anything from wiring it all up to creating different formula's for different A/F resolutions and so on.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom