Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
How about giving it up to prevent the litany of health issues from eating that crap? Once in a while is fine but I see guys at work eating that shit every day and they can’t grasp that that shit is why they weigh 300lbs and have high cholesterol and heart problems.
giphy.gif

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Like Chiun said in Remon Williams: The Adventure Begins, it’s called fast food because it leads you faster to the grave.

Now let me go eat my White Castle sliders with brakes dammit!
Remo Williams should be in the guilty pleasures movie thread. I read most of the series when I was a kid. The movie sucked unless you had read the books and knew what it was about.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Remo Williams should be in the guilty pleasures movie thread. I read most of the series when I was a kid. The movie sucked unless you had read the books and knew what it was about.
I watched the movie many many many times, never read the books. I liked the movie and am disappointed in never became the series it was supposed to be. Maybe some day I’ll go back and read the books.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Reactions: torquelover

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
I tried the waffle sausage egg and cheese the other day. The waffle breading is a bit too tough for my liking. Stick with the croissants.
I gave up on their biscuits and anything with bacon awhile back, as the texture and taste of both is far better at McD's. Unless someone says their biscuits are better now and the bacon is decent, I'll stay away.

So my go-to there is a sausage egg cheese croissant. My daughter likes the french toast sticks and pancakes.

We go there maybe 6-10 times per year for breakfast as it's close to our home.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I’m somewhat lazy when it comes to breakfast. I’ll scramble an egg in a small container, about the diameter of a slice of bread or bagel. If bread, toast it, nuke the egg for a minute, then make a sammich. I’ll usually throw a slice of cheese on it. Heat from eggs and toast will melt the cheese, but not to the point where it’s a mess.

Lazier? Use bagel instead and skip the toaster.
Really lazy? Get one of those tiny hand held mixers that spins at like 500rpm. Egg scrambles in three seconds.

edit: I will go through those French toast sticks like Joey Chestnut at a hot dog eating contest.

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
I’m somewhat lazy when it comes to breakfast. I’ll scramble an egg in a small container, about the diameter of a slice of bread or bagel. If bread, toast it, nuke the egg for a minute, then make a sammich. I’ll usually throw a slice of cheese on it. Heat from eggs and toast will melt the cheese, but not to the point where it’s a mess.

Lazier? Use bagel instead and skip the toaster.
Really lazy? Get one of those tiny hand held mixers that spins at like 500rpm. Egg scrambles in three seconds.

edit: I will go through those French toast sticks like Joey Chestnut at a hot dog eating contest.

I do this in the mornings before work. I have these small non-stick containers meant for microwaving eggs. I'll pop an English muffin or two slices of bread in the toaster, microwave an egg, and toss a piece of cheese on it. Boom, breakfast sandwich done in 2 minutes, wrap it in a paper towel and eat in the car.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info