El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
that was at our trackday

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
ninja edit: the video on WBS's site is NOT from our track day..rons av however is

PANDA

Reaction score
Where are these wbodystore headers that have been in "Upcoming Products" for days?

Fish

From the mean streets....
Donating Member
Reaction score
Not to be rude, but Mike needs to do something with the blue car and have his own drag car. Needs to stop relying on you.

JMO.

OP
Ron Vogel

Ron Vogel

Reaction score
He really wants me to go the cam route, but I'm on a mission...and the car is plenty quick with the rockers. Since he has rockers back on his site he's backed off on the cam thing lately.

On a side note, I've been running the car with no coolant in the IC for about a week! Put my new pump in last night to find my old pump fell apart and lost my coolant.

Fish

From the mean streets....
Donating Member
Reaction score
Ouch. The pump you were talking about on clubgp?? Ive been searching and the cheapest place for a GM pump is GMPD for $100. I dont even care anymore. I just want a decent pump for a decent price since Im now going to be relying on my tax returns to finish the IC kit.

OP
Ron Vogel

Ron Vogel

Reaction score
Hey, I put that pump in last night...it's a great pump. If you can still get it for $40 snatch one up.

It's about the size of a big burrito, but should last a long time...hell it's rated to run dry for 24 hours!

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Nice to see the rockers up on WBS. That's going to be the next step for me. I ordered my struts/springs/sways, etc., headers and misc. parts from WBS so I'll most likely go back for a set of rockers :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom