3800 why does it seem the GP world is always a drama?

MrT

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Lombard, IL ....USA Baby
Originally posted by horist@Feb 6 2005, 01:29 AM
NeverMind
[snapback]70538[/snapback]​
oh no you di-in't just tell me nevermind
icon_uzi.gif

:lol:

I

imported_Theautoguy

I tend to believe that either the drama queens don't have enough life-experience or maturity to understand empathy, tolerance and understanding or that they don't have enough responsibilities in their lives and have too much spare time on their hands. Kind of like the pimple-poppers posting over on ClubGP.

rob

TCG Elite Member
Dec 28, 2008
1) Imatureity or ego/ID disorders and dillusions. EXAMPLE: "The old I gotta have the BEST speed parts cause they just so happen to be on my car" and yours suck non-sense. (Mostly practiced buy imature and protagonistic personallities) Most of these sperm spittunes still relate cars with getting chicks.

2) Vendor worship. Needs no definition. However, I believe that lots of us on this site have learned not to believe every claim beeing made out there.

3) Inexperience. Ive seen GP members try to educate more experience members from an advertisement. Easy too identify. Especially if you do this shit(mechanical) for a living. They still seem to believe there is something "magical" going on in there cars.

4) Arrogance. My personnal faveroite. These losers just plain dont think their shit dont stink. Or maybe they are that good.

OK Mike. Anyone want too add one? Im a NO) 4......

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by 98 TGP TOY@Feb 7 2005, 10:04 PM
You did leave one out. 

5)  People who just love to argue.  They'll read a post and sit back, and if they see a discrepency, they attack and naw off their opponents spine and eat their liver for dessert......

I fall halfway under that category :lolsign:
[snapback]70643[/snapback]​

Yeah, I have this bad problem of getting into fights when Im bored. :lolsign:

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
Originally posted by xttc2000@Feb 7 2005, 09:53 PM
if you want some drama check out the midwest section of ls1tech :)
i know you're on there horist.
pretty much any post with fernando "yo yo rolling out with the orland crew poppin wheelies on the street" (dear john ) or silverghost end up pretty entertaining.
[snapback]70640[/snapback]​

not my section ... and that section isn't a tech section so I rarely visit hehehe

but... which posts are drama based ? the mods of that section do a pretty good job of removing flame threads ......

and fernando and dear john posts are 75% to start shit it seems.... they're handled as appropriate

the local section is meant to be for local issues though..... and there are alot of idiots locally..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info