• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Who's yellow Z06 in the header?

Riski

Suck my balls!
Reaction score
It is my brothers, and it prob was not him you saw friday night as we where out in West Dundee, and the car was in the garage

Slolane

Who's The Masta!?!
Reaction score
theres a couple yellow z06s around this area..both have black rims and tints..but one of em has a 402..talked to and raced both of them before

Riski

Suck my balls!
Reaction score
No one on here really seen me be the true asshole yet ;) so a bit more is about correct for now....

SinSStr

Reaction score
theres a couple yellow z06s around this area..both have black rims and tints..but one of em has a 402..talked to and raced both of them before
This one had pillar gauges as well. I didn't get to run it but it sounded healthy.

Slolane

Who's The Masta!?!
Reaction score
that was most likely the guy with the 402 he has pillar gauges.... i believe he had the stock z06 catback as well

Riski

Suck my balls!
Reaction score
Tom's has a lil more cubes and a bigger power steering pump, and has the front lip and black out bottom rear bumper.....and is stupid loud

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom