TV Who's The Boss

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
This was a classic for me growing up as a kid. I'm excited to see the first episode or two and how it ends up.

Billed as a sequel to the original, the show "will take place 30 years after the events of the original series, centered around former Major League Baseball player/retired housekeeper Tony Micelli and his relationship with his daughter Samantha Micelli," according to Deadline.
"She is now a single mother, living in the house the original series was set in," Deadline reported. "In line with Norman Lear's classic shows, the new comedy will explore generational differences, as well as opposing world views and parenting styles within the dynamic of a modern family in 2020."

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
Eh, I'd probably tune in for the pilot. I hope it isn't some woke-fest of a show.

That's probably all it will be good for and then be cut before the end of the 1st season.

Leads me to think though... has there ever been a reboot or sequel that has survived multiple seasons?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info