Who's selling a turbo gp in Ottowa?

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
the chains are different go ahead and call tripleedgeperformance

:io:

i guess your one of them guys that catagorize football baseball basketball tennis and golf all the same because they all use a ball?

because they share the same damn case and use the same gear ratio doesnt mean they are the same

there is a gemini chain set and a morse hy/vo chain set. the morse one is stronger.

will a gtp trans work yes is it the same no. any trans will work as long as the gear ratio is the same that doesnt mean they are the same transmission.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
good freaking luck i sat on my turbo kit for a while before it sold at $1500. and that kit sold with a shit load of extras l26 upper hv3 insert qtp cut out treadstone intercooler and turbonetics turbo st5 cam prj fuel rails double roller timing chain and milled pump cover.

I sold mine for 3500 plus shipping, but it was an early stattama turbo kit that was modified to work with power logs and a passenger side upper intake with a new turbo

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
I sold mine for 3500 plus shipping, but it was an early stattama turbo kit that was modified to work with power logs and a passenger side upper intake with a new turbo

sold how long ago? nobody spends big money on these anymore there for tanking the value of the aftermarket parts.

either they sell dirt cheap or dont sell at all.

b4black

before black
Jun 6, 2008
Oswego
i feel the pain.... well felt. i bailed and am now on wbody detox never again

Best way to detox is stay out of this forum. Bitch and complain about a car you no longer own. :hsughlol:

Even if my trans goes out tomorrow, I'd say it's pretty damn good considering the abuse I put it through. These are FWD cars, they have limitations. Deal with it or move on. Either way, quit whining.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info