3800 who's got hp

I

imported_snoop

Originally posted by superchargedgp+Aug 22 2004, 10:59 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (superchargedgp @ Aug 22 2004, 10:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JonPGTP1@Aug 21 2004, 12:27 PM
335-340 hp to the wheels......

Get it dynoed first...don't make up numbers
oh jelous that his car has more power than yours?

i still havent seen a 12 sec slip from you, so until then your 308 dont mean shit [/b][/quote]
uh ohh, is that a challenge i sense

J.E.T.

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
oh jelous that his car has more power than yours?

i still havent seen a 12 sec slip from you, so until then your 308 dont mean shit

Don't hold anything back man! Say what you want to say! :lolsign:

Here's my numbers:

Ticket booth says to me: "I can't let you go another pass at that speed without a helmet. You can go rent one over there."
Me: "I've got one B) "

J.E.T.

LPSPEED2

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Addison
Im guessing that depending on wheather conditions and KR I have between 150-250 fwhp, my car is really testy, i can feel the difference between running 92 octane and 93 octane, im just getting way too much KR to be getting any kind of descent #'s. But if I had to put $ on it, I'd guess somewhere around 215-220 fwhp.

So, whens the next dyno day?

xttc2000

Addict
Dec 21, 2008
thats pretty retarded mike. the dyno doesnt lie, track times have a hell of a lot more to them than horsepower. without your trans, diff, and slicks you would BARELY if ever be in the 12's as well.

but as long as we're swinging nuts how bout you sit down with my car? ill be on a BFG you can run whatever tire you want.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info