• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

who's got hp

M

mother1998

So, most of the serious fast car guys here seem like their stuff is fast...but who actually has a dyno-proven max hp...who's the boss? I guess if you have a gt gtp or gtx - 97--03 - you can give it a shot. I am just wondering. thanks...my bet is it's Bumpingtp or coolgtx. Correct me if i am wrong

sweetness

Reaction score
last time i had her dyno'd i have 223.7 fwhp, and 319 fwtq. The torque nuber was somewhere around 2700 rpms. VERY beginning of the graph.

BC

xttc2000

Reaction score
jon put down 308hp 344ft/lbs on a dyno that LS1's typically put down 280-290 on

sweetness

Reaction score
and im betting you beat ls1's.. or at elast run with them?

the extra weight kinda slows us down.

BC

toastyj

Reaction score
I am curious as to where you guys are getting dynoed and how much it's costing ya?
I wanna c what my 04 is putting out at the wheels, I'd only credit a few ponies to the tricks I am currently running, so I think whatever I'd dyno is still relatively close to stock...

BumpinGTP

Reaction score
i really dont care how much HP i have, im not a paper racer, all i care is that i have power, and alot of it, and when my car gets back it will have even more.

I

imported_snoop

i dont mean to sound cocky or anything like that, but if you are just talking grand prixs then this does not apply but when it comes to HP, nobody comes close to me that know of.

I

imported_snoop

Originally posted by xttc2000@Aug 22 2004, 01:39 AM
and a rough guess at what that number would be snoop?
ya got me chief, i have no idea. i do know its enough though

superchargedgp

Reaction score
Originally posted by JonPGTP1@Aug 21 2004, 12:27 PM
335-340 hp to the wheels......
Get it dynoed first...don't make up numbers
oh jelous that his car has more power than yours?

i still havent seen a 12 sec slip from you, so until then your 308 dont mean shit

rob

Reaction score
Originally posted by snoop@Aug 21 2004, 09:26 PM
i dont mean to sound cocky or anything like that, but if you are just talking grand prixs then this does not apply but when it comes to HP, nobody comes close to me that know of.
Hmmmmmmm we will see.

I

imported_snoop

Originally posted by superchargedgp+Aug 22 2004, 10:59 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (superchargedgp @ Aug 22 2004, 10:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JonPGTP1@Aug 21 2004, 12:27 PM
335-340 hp to the wheels......
Get it dynoed first...don't make up numbers

i still havent seen a 12 sec slip from you, so until then your 308 dont mean shit [/b][/quote]
uh ohh, is that a challenge i sense

J.E.T.

Reaction score

i still havent seen a 12 sec slip from you, so until then your 308 dont mean shit
Don't hold anything back man! Say what you want to say! :lolsign:

Here's my numbers:

Ticket booth says to me: "I can't let you go another pass at that speed without a helmet. You can go rent one over there."
Me: "I've got one B) "

J.E.T.

superchargedgp

Reaction score
Originally posted by J.E.T.@Aug 23 2004, 01:58 PM

Don't hold anything back man! Say what you want to say! :lolsign:

tahts the way i am, i speak my mind

LPSPEED2

Reaction score
Im guessing that depending on wheather conditions and KR I have between 150-250 fwhp, my car is really testy, i can feel the difference between running 92 octane and 93 octane, im just getting way too much KR to be getting any kind of descent #'s. But if I had to put $ on it, I'd guess somewhere around 215-220 fwhp.

So, whens the next dyno day?

xttc2000

Reaction score
thats pretty retarded mike. the dyno doesnt lie, track times have a hell of a lot more to them than horsepower. without your trans, diff, and slicks you would BARELY if ever be in the 12's as well.

but as long as we're swinging nuts how bout you sit down with my car? ill be on a BFG you can run whatever tire you want.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom