• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Who wants my money?

Kyle

Reaction score
Dunno who does these anymore really.
Intense stage 2 cam, I have all the stuff.

Got enough $ right now just figured I'd get it in and maybe get a track run in before I put the car away.

I'd like to have it done this weekend.

Kyle

Reaction score
BTW I have a cam instal kit, rocker install kit, new timing chain and dampener, prj valve seals, 130 lb valve springs, and milled retainers. is that all I need?

Dreamcat78

Reaction score
Good luck not to many ppl ever did those on here....i know some can but thats a big risk to take as far as mods go..snoop did mine but i am not sure if he does that stuff anymore..he is out of town last i heard...and you most like wont get it done this weekend thats some short notice bro...good luck!

BumpinGTP

Reaction score
i'll do it, but it wouldnt be this weekend, Pictor would be your best bet, he has the most experience with cam swaps.

Kyle

Reaction score
I actually talked to pictor about it awhile ago and he was tryin to get me to go it myself, yeah right.

i'll send him a pm

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom