who wants FREE leather seats/ interior panels off a 02 gtp?

nemesis

Addict
Aug 28, 2007
chitown
ok here's the catch, i'm buying seats/interior panels off a 01 special edition gp. the guy i'm buying from is from minnesota and he wants to meet half way. black river falls, wisconsin is where we gonna meet. i need someone with a van or truck that can haul them back to my place. i will help pay for gas/food plus give you the seats and most interiors panel that i'm not gonna be needing. if anybody interest pm or post here. i need to know by friday 3/19/10.

02BlueGT

No Fucks Have Been Given
Feb 21, 2008
Now apearing in Hanover Park
ok here's the catch, i'm buying seats/interior panels off a 01 special edition gp. the guy i'm buying from is from minnesota and he wants to meet half way. black river falls, wisconsin is where we gonna meet. i need someone with a van or truck that can haul them back to my place. i will help pay for gas/food plus give you the seats and most interiors panel that i'm not gonna be needing. if anybody interest pm or post here. i need to know by friday 3/19/10.

For the record, if you remove all the seats other than the drivers, you should be able to ift the new seats in the car.... When I got my interior, thats what we did, back seat bottom, and door panels in trunk, and rest inside the car.... be ready to play tetris

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info