• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

who wants FREE leather seats/ interior panels off a 02 gtp?

nemesis

Reaction score
ok here's the catch, i'm buying seats/interior panels off a 01 special edition gp. the guy i'm buying from is from minnesota and he wants to meet half way. black river falls, wisconsin is where we gonna meet. i need someone with a van or truck that can haul them back to my place. i will help pay for gas/food plus give you the seats and most interiors panel that i'm not gonna be needing. if anybody interest pm or post here. i need to know by friday 3/19/10.

02BlueGT

No Fucks Have Been Given
Reaction score
ok here's the catch, i'm buying seats/interior panels off a 01 special edition gp. the guy i'm buying from is from minnesota and he wants to meet half way. black river falls, wisconsin is where we gonna meet. i need someone with a van or truck that can haul them back to my place. i will help pay for gas/food plus give you the seats and most interiors panel that i'm not gonna be needing. if anybody interest pm or post here. i need to know by friday 3/19/10.
For the record, if you remove all the seats other than the drivers, you should be able to ift the new seats in the car.... When I got my interior, thats what we did, back seat bottom, and door panels in trunk, and rest inside the car.... be ready to play tetris

nemesis

Reaction score
that's what my plan was, but since this is my father's car he said he doesn't want to drive his car out there.

nemesis

Reaction score
thanks for those who reply, but my friend driving up there with his pick up. i will have the old seats/trims for sale if anyone interest. it's in great condition as far as i know.

nemesis

Reaction score
i'll give you the whole interior trims including door panel for cheap. i would have no room in the garage after the new seats are in.

mat0485

Reaction score
Man Euro. How does that picture make you GP looking cleaner than new?

Euro

GM or Nothing
Reaction score
Man Euro. How does that picture make you GP looking cleaner than new?
:bigthumb: Thanks man. I think it was a combo of super nice day + being out of direct sunlight + good camera(I think Bru took the pic).

However, if the car were in direct sunlight, wouldn't look nearly as good :hsugh:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom