Who to tune my sn95 302?

DJ

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
So I am going to throw a small shot at the rustang. My car desperately needs a tune because of previous mods on a 94-95 cpu. I am going to throw a 100 shot at it in the spring but will wait to tune it till I have that installed.

What I am asking is what shops or people you recommend. I have heard from a few members here and other forums about their recommendations but have never had a car tuned in Illinois so would like a large group to chime in.

Bub

Pitter Patter
Donating Member
Reaction score
Mike Post [MENTION=5491]DynotuneMP[/MENTION]
+1 on Post, I'm going to him in the spring as well, so far with all my stupid questions he hasn't hesitated to help me out with information and I haven't spent $1 at his shop yet. He also tuned a buddies Fox and did a nice job with it.

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
Donating Member
Reaction score
I had Tim Barth dyno tune my car originally a few years back. And all is good.

But this spring I plan on going to see Mike Post also. I met him a couple of times. He is very attention to detailed orientated, really knows what he is doing, answers any and all questions, has and will explain everything he is doing, very social, and I want my car to pass emissions. And he is much closer to me than Tim Barth at MPH.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom