Who is Chicago Auto Pros?

Chicago Auto Pros

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
At Chicago auto pros we specialize in vehicle appearance and protection.

We offer detailing services, Window tinting, New car protection, Long term-high gloss ceramic coatings, XPEL PPF(clearbra), Vehicle color change vinyl wraps, Paintless dent repair and Rim Repair. We are not the cheapest guys in town nor do we try to be. Our philosophy is to do things right the first time, we don't cheap out on products or the quality of our service.

We have to locations in the chicago area

22W231 North ave
Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
630-474-9263
Behind D & M Motorsports

2075 Johns Court
Glenview, IL 60008
224-432-5462

I am Jason and I'm mainly at the Glenview location with my business partner Greg. My wife Amy and manager Dave run the Glen Ellyn Location. We will all be checking the forums daily to answer any questions you may have about anything car care related so please feel free to ask anything related to car care/detailing and we will do our best to answer.

Chicago auto pros links:
Detail | Window Tint | XPEL | Opti-Coat | Modesta | CquartzChicago Auto Pros | Opti-Coat Pro | Window Tinting | Modesta | Cquartz Finest | Xpel
www.youtube.com/user/ChicagoAutoPros
www.facebook.com/chicagoautoprosglenview/?ref=hl
www.facebook.com/Chicagoautopros/?ref=hl
www.twitter.com/chicagoautopros
www.instagram.com/chicagoautopros/

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Great to have you guys on here! Maybe I'll see you at the Auto Show over the next few days :bigthumb:

billzrx7

Reaction score
So my minty fresh RX7 (cough shameless plug - currently at the auto show cough) needs new tint. The old stuff... melted. Whats pricing like?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom