Who here whezes the juice.....

Fish

From the mean streets....
Donating Member
Reaction score
My wife bought one of those ninja blenders from Kohls a month or so ago. The $200 one that comes with the big tub for normal blending and 3 smaller cups for juicing. After coupons and gift cards, its hard to say no to spending $50 on it.

I cleaned it up and used it for a milk shake, and made snow from ice, cause why not. However, I do want to start tying to get healthier and getting more veggies in the bod, but Im not a huge fan of veggies normally.

I was wondering if anyone else out there juices and has any secret recipes to not disgusting juices with some veggies in them. Google has some decent ideas, but they sound pretty blah.

boostedguy05

not well known
Donating Member
Reaction score
There is a reason no normal person does it regularly.

Ryan02Stang

Reaction score
Kale, cucumber, jalapeno, swiss chard, broccoli, and some apple cider vinegar.

Tastes amazing!!!

Bruce Jibboo

Reaction score
I generally blend 50oz of 60% veggies 40% fruit and split it up in two almost every day (start with ice at bottom, then produce, then 1/4 full of water and it blends really easy). Also try and drink ACV at the very least once a day. 1 tablespoon + warm water. Some people add raw honey to balance it out.

1quick

Donating Member
Reaction score
Cucumbers and carrots are about the only vegetables I can stand juiced

Rebel

Reaction score
I don't juice, but I do make smoothies everyday. For my Veggies I do spinach and kale pretty much everyday then mix up the fruits between a combination of strawberry, mango, pineapple, banana and some yogurt. I also throw in a protein most days. I usually buy a banana or vanilla protein to complement the taste.

cap42

Restoration Hell
Reaction score
I have the bullet which is similar to the ninja just not as expensive. I have never tried juice but I do make smoothies, pretty similar to what Rebel is doing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom