Real Name
Mike
Screenshot_20230305-200005.png

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I was drinking Sunny D and Vodka when I was like 12 or 13 with my older cousin albeit, it wasnt a seltzer.
I remember like the first time I got hammered on that, I was standing on my cousins bed and decided to drop kick my brother in the back of the head.
I did and he flew threw the wall and broke the plaster and lat (city drywall), he looked up and puked lmmfao

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
I was drinking Sunny D and Vodka when I was like 12 or 13 with my older cousin albeit, it wasnt a seltzer.
I remember like the first time I got hammered on that, I was standing on my cousins bed and decided to drop kick my brother in the back of the head.
I did and he flew threw the wall and broke the plaster and lat (city drywall), he looked up and puked lmmfao

Shawn you know you still have a glass of sunny D every morning.

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora

I have plaster and lathe in parts of my house, and that shits like concrete :rofl:. Did he puke from the vodka or the multiple head injuries?

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
I stand by my position that Shawn1112 Shawn1112 has a story about nearly fucking everything. The claim has as of yet to be disproven.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I stand by my position that Shawn1112 Shawn1112 has a story about nearly fucking everything. The claim has as of yet to be disproven.
Bro, I've seen and done a lot of shit in my life. Its crazy, someone will post something on here and it will bring up a memory.
During that same time frame of drinking Sunny D and Vodka. My cousin and her BF would take us to 7-11 and would distract the worker while me and one of my brothers stole alcohol. Back then none of that shit was behind the counter (at least not in the city). It was in an aisle like everything else.
That same BF my cousin had, me and my brother beat him with golf clubs for hitting my cousin in front of us. I'm not talking a few wacks to his body, we beat him senseless and put him in the hospital. Stitches and staples thru out his head and face, we are lucky we didnt kill him.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Awesome!! At least now the kids will have something to bring to school to wash down their parents thc gummies!

Also, I love how ANY thread can turn into a Shawn1112 Shawn1112 story time thread
Root beer and root beer schnapps. Mix 50/50 (or so). Smells and tastes just like root beer, won't know until you have some.

This is what made high school "tolerable".

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info