White paint all over my car

Grahamahama

Reaction score
So i washed my car today because i noticed white paint on my car behind my tires, and when i started to wash my car i noticed that the paint wasn't just splattered behind the tire but there were drops of paint on every body panel on my car except the front bumper. i looked closely at my tires and saw that there was paint down in the tread of my tires, so my conclusion is that there was some wet paint on a road somewhere i was driving and it went all over my car, i saw no signs anywhere this week that said wet paint on the road, but the paint also has either plastic or glass beads in it. I called geico after i was done washing my car and i am going to the body shop tomorrow at 1230 to figure out if they will repaint my car or just attempt to buff it out. this is ridiculous.

James

Reaction score
I've had this happen when driving in Chicago and they're sandblasting/respraying the bottom of the bridges/overpasses. Probably why they enclose the work in progress with burlap tarps.
Possibility?

02BlueGT

No Fucks Have Been Given
Reaction score
Its the road paint, my bro drove through a spill once :picard:.... it comes off with a fingernail or very very carefully with a razor blade, since it is on/above the surface of the clear coat

OP
Grahamahama

Grahamahama

Reaction score
i am not going to risk screwin up my paint now that i have tried to buff it off,

greasy

LTTR BOX
Donating Member
Reaction score
i am not going to risk screwin up my paint now that i have tried to buff it off,
I am telling ya use clay bar and it will come off. It may just take some time, but it will be safe.

Hell I will do it for you for less than your deductable.

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Reaction score
I can get it off, if clay doesnt work I have several different solvents and paint cleaners to throw at it. Bring it by the shop one of these days.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom