Eric Wareheim Mind Blown GIF by Tim and Eric

May need to start measuring my pours.

Reactions: IDAFC21

Trinten

Regular
TCG Premium
Aug 7, 2018
North Carolina
Had about a pours worth of Copper Still left (forgot I even still had this :ROFLMAO: ) so I'm finishing that up now. Later on tonight might try and finish off my BT (dont worry, got another bottle already so I wont be without)

my goal this weekend is to finish up all these almost empty bottles I've got sittin around. Cuz everyone needs to have goals.

Have you considered trying your hand at being a whiskey blender? Take all those partial bottles, and 1/4oz at a time (tracking each segment) see if you can come up with something awesome!

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Manhattan time!

nWQnYHv.jpg

And another bottle down. Finished off some First Call Rye, tho there's only about an ounce or so in here cuz that was all that was left. The rest is some McFarlane's Reserve 90 proof

Got another bottle I will focus in on later tonight that I am going to try and finish.

The great purge continues. Liver don't fail me now!

Caleb515

Addict
Aug 20, 2020
Chicago, IL
Real Name
Caleb
Stopped at a liquor store by me in the west loop today. They had an AMAZING selection. Blantons, Eagle Rare, Midwinters Night Dram, EH Taylor, some good Weller, ect.

The pricing though :oops:

Any bottle of interest (meaning ones you can’t find at Binnys or a local grocer was easily x2 or x3 MSRP.

So if you want some $230 Blantons I can point you in the direction of a stack of ‘em. Lol

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Got 2 more knocked out last night! my peanut butter whiskey, and whatever that stuff was. Dont even remember when I got that or how long ive had it, but it was time for it to go

qPKMVwo.jpg

Not sure how many more I'll be eliminating this weekend, that's most of the stragglers now, and what I've got left is more significantly full :ROFLMAO:

But I am still off work until Tuesday, so never say never!

Thread Info