Yorkville, il
Little Blantons gold and a Pappy cigar
20230512_185622.jpg

Trinten

Regular
TCG Premium
Aug 7, 2018
North Carolina
Going low-rent tonight, Canadian Club and ginger beer.
I didn't know there were Pappy cigars. Out of booze-infused cigars, I'm really happy with the Maker's, Ghurka Grand Reserve and Royal reserve (gold wax and purple wax tubes). As far as general infused cigars, I'm a fan of most of Drew Estates / Acid stuff. ... do we have an official Cigar thread someplace?!

Reactions: IDAFC21

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Going low-rent tonight, Canadian Club and ginger beer.
I didn't know there were Pappy cigars. Out of booze-infused cigars, I'm really happy with the Maker's, Ghurka Grand Reserve and Royal reserve (gold wax and purple wax tubes). As far as general infused cigars, I'm a fan of most of Drew Estates / Acid stuff. ... do we have an official Cigar thread someplace?!

I think we have a few :ROFLMAO: but i believe this is probably the most recent one people were posting in

I too have a few Makers in my humidor. I have no idea how old they are, but they're in glass tubes

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
Tonight is an old fashioned night w/ some random bottle I pulled out. Gotta start drinking some of these randos Ive got sitting around, my coupon for total wines Aprils whiskey of the month expires this weekend so I gotta run out and pick that bottle up (im always about half a month behind :ROFLMAO: ) , plus I think i have a $5 reward I can use as well

I'll be down there in a few weeks.

Adam Devine Workaholics GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Trinten

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Since my coupon for aprils whiskey of the month expires tomorrow, finally went out and grabbed that bottle. Some stuff called Bondstone

F2iGv30.jpg

Its a high rye, and even tho Im not a HUGE rye guy, there are some I don't mind. The guy at total wine compared this to Redemption rye, which I've had (still might have some actually), and I don't mind that stuff, so we'll see. I'll crack this open later tonight and see whats what

Trinten

Regular
TCG Premium
Aug 7, 2018
North Carolina
I stopped in the local place on my way home tonight. They had a bottle of Knob Creek Smoked Maple (one bottle), so I grabbed that. At the registered I asked the guy if they ever got Blantons in. He says "Yeah, we actually had some come in today." "You're kidding?" "Nope, it was gone in 15 minutes or less. When we get stuff like that in, we usually put it out on Saturday before opening."
So... since I'm not working on the Fiero next Saturday... I know where I'm going to be. lol See if they got any other cool stuff I can afford right now.

Reactions: 69Nice and IDAFC21

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
I stopped in the local place on my way home tonight. They had a bottle of Knob Creek Smoked Maple (one bottle), so I grabbed that. At the registered I asked the guy if they ever got Blantons in. He says "Yeah, we actually had some come in today." "You're kidding?" "Nope, it was gone in 15 minutes or less. When we get stuff like that in, we usually put it out on Saturday before opening."
So... since I'm not working on the Fiero next Saturday... I know where I'm going to be. lol See if they got any other cool stuff I can afford right now.
Kc made me want pancakes

Reactions: 69Nice and Trinten

69Nice

Rainman
Sep 4, 2020
CO
Place I stop at frequently by my house has been getting more BT allocations lately and had Blantonā€™s, ER, WSR, Sazeracā€¦I laughed out loud when he told me the price for Blantonā€™s and didnā€™t bother asking about the rest. The owner was tied up but Iā€™m going to have to ask him what the deal is.

$225

(Posted in wrong thread originally)

69Nice

Rainman
Sep 4, 2020
CO
Let me know what you think of that KC Smoked Maple- one of my vendors was raving about it and got me curious.

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
Place I stop at frequently by my house has been getting more BT allocations lately and had Blantonā€™s, ER, WSR, Sazeracā€¦I laughed out loud when he told me the price for Blantonā€™s and didnā€™t bother asking about the rest. The owner was tied up but Iā€™m going to have to ask him what the deal is.

$225

(Posted in wrong thread originally)

That seems standard for small stores. Secondary prices.

Only big chains sell it for msrp.

Thread Info