Food / Drink Whiskey drinkers unite!

MEATeorite

Addict
Apr 10, 2016
Plano IL
I know i talk shit, but it is very good. Still overrated? No doubt. But but very good still.
20220902_001051.jpeg
20220901_121017.jpeg

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
I have a bottle of Blanton’s that my old man found for me in Indiana. I think I might try to hold onto it for 20 years then sell it for stupid money, or drink it if it isn’t worth shit at that point. Need to find one to enjoy, but it is really hard to find here. That with a cherry in there and a tiny bit of syrup from the jar is freaking dangerous.

Reactions: Spivitz

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
VenomousDSG VenomousDSG

I ain't never had Pappy, Rip van Winkle etc

Yet
I get them usually around this time of year through my guy for retail ($79) It's certainly not worth the secondary price, but it's a very decent bourbon. Weller antique 107 is very similar to it and much cheaper if you can find that.

People pay $99/2 ounce pour for it at steakhouses around Chicago and that is absolutely insane.

Never been a whiskey drinker, so I gotta ask, what kind of hangover do you guys get from the stuff?
A good bourbon like many of these posted in here, none... Bourbon is a pretty good drink, and it's healthy for you, as long as you're not getting absolutely shitfaced with it all the time.

Thread Info