Food / Drink Whiskey drinkers unite!

Trinten

Regular
TCG Premium
Aug 7, 2018
North Carolina
Bring it back from where? It was pretty active like an hour ago. Or did you mean to post someplace else?

Side note, I got one of those instant pots... doing pulled pork in that thing is a great kitchen gadget. Carve the shoulder or butt up into about three big chunks, Season and brown it on saute mode, then toss in the wet ingredients, give it a stir, add a couple cups of water, kick it on pressure cook.... 3.5 hours later, super tender, easy to shred, juicy pulled pork that tastes as good as stuff that spent all day in the smoker. Love it.

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
Bourbon with the baba yaga on the Bravo channel.

20230218_170134.jpg

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
So. Went a LITTLE crazy today at total wine.

g57pVZk.jpg

The Legent is Februarys whiskey of the month, so I had to pick that one up, because my new years resolution is to get every whiskey of the month offering this year since I slacked last year and only went for like 2 or 3 :ROFLMAO: But this one is interesting, because its actually a collab between a whiskey maker from Jim Beam, and a whiskey maker from Suntory. So basically its described as a kentucky straight bourbon thats been finished in ex sherry and wine casks. Should be on the milder side but I'm excited about this one.

Then buffalo trace, because buffalo trace.

And the peanut butter whiskey for making fun abominations.

And also beer.

If only I could just lock myself in my house for the next week or 2..........

Reactions: 69Nice

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Let us know your thoughts on the Legent!
I'm a fan of the skrewball peanut butter whiskey, it's a good dessert whiskey, and can be mixed with things to get variations on the PB&J shot, or chocolate peanut butter shot (though I do them as drinks).

Yeah, was quite tempted to bust it open tonight. But perhaps i'll have a taste tomorrow night

Lead Pipe Lead Pipe 's peanut butter old fashioned is the only reason I keep this stuff around now :ROFLMAO: I've tried another variation w/ mr black coffee liqueur, which is also kinda good, but this is still my favorite

Reactions: Trinten

Thread Info