20230129_173848.jpg

Reactions: IDAFC21 and 69Nice

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
They age everything in everything these days :ROFLMAO: I've got bourbon thats been aged in wine barrels, wine thats been aged in bourbon barrels, beer thats been aged in bourbon barrels, doesnt surprise me at all theres bourbon aged in beer barrels. I"ve had that Jameson thats aged in stout barrels, and if I remember correctly I did quite enjoy it

Trinten

Regular
TCG Premium
Aug 7, 2018
North Carolina
I dig the bar setup man, looks nice. I see you have a lot of stuff I enjoy. The TX I was not happy with, I've tried two of their offerings, and I really wanted to like it since it's a Veteran owned company. For me, unfortunately, it's now used purely in mixed drinks with other strong flavors, like Mint Juleps.

(*Edit - fixed a non-typo-typo. I need to stop posting late at night and early in the morning).

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
I dig the bar setup man, looks nice. I see you have a lot of stuff I enjoy. The TX I was not happy with, I've tried two of their offerings, and I really wanted to like it since it's a Veteran owned company. For me, unfortunately, it's now used purely in mixed drinks with other strong flavors, like Mint Juleps.

(*Edit - fixed a non-typo-typo. I need to stop posting late at night and early in the morning).
Thanks. I’ll admit that I bought the TX because I saw it on Yellowstone. To me it was a vanilla bomb. So much so that it tasted artificial. It’s pretty much a cool looking bottle that sits in the shelf now. That’s the blended whiskey, I have heard the Bourbon is pretty good.

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
Last time i had a glass of this stuff i paid $80 at a bar in the city last year....

Yes, a glass

I have a second bottle, but have been saving it for years now. Jewel apparently got deliveries of this stuff all over Chicagoland area today when i asked. They wont have another shipment anywhere for 6 months, only 2 dumps of Stagg Jr go out a year.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Last time i had a glass of this stuff i paid $80 at a bar in the city last year....

Yes, a glass

I have a second bottle, but have been saving it for years now. Jewel apparently got deliveries of this stuff today all over Chicagoland area today when i asked. They wont have another shipment anywhere for 6 months, only 2 dumps of Stagg Jr go out a year.
So I should have looked more closely at jewel yesterday. How much is a bottle? Maybe I'll venture back out for the fuck of it.

Thread Info