• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Whipple 2.3 and.......

Nipeater

Apr 2, 2010
Hey Everyone,

I am new to the site and have loved the terminator Cobra since I bought my Trailblazer SS in 2006. They are the the modern day Supra with the numbers they put up. Well long story short I recently purchased a Cobra and I want to step it up to a Whipple 2.3. I want to make 625/625 in that range

Which Whipple 2.3 Blower will I need and what other pieces?

Currently the car has Full Bassani Exhaust, CAI, Diablo Tune and Stage 3 Clutch.

When looking into the blowers, I noticed there is a price difference depending on which intake you use.

I wanted to start ordering the parts ASAP to get the car ready for summer!

Thanks,
KC

gnxs

Electron Powered
Apr 26, 2004
Any twin-screw on a cobra is capable of making the numbers you're looking for, although you'll have to spin the smaller blowers a bit harder to get there.

You'll also need MAF and fuel system upgrades to get there. A 2300 MAF or Mafia to support the airflow needs and at least a Boost-A-Pump added to the stock pumps for fuel. However, you'll likely need more comprehensive fuel system mods to support that power safely. You'll also need a quality tune to make it happen.

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Nov 9, 2005
Any twin screw will get you there, and you probably have to go with some kind of race fuel minimum 100 octane. Just have Bob Kurgan tune your car you will be good to go. If you spin the blower past 21 psi I suggest longtube headers, it will make that car breathe so much better. Good luck. Stay away from bassani headers. :biggthump

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info