YouTube Which YouTube Vid On Your Channel Has The Most Views?

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Almost 89k views. Nothing to be proud of there. Notice the TCG Tour 2017 sticker. :)

I uploaded this video to YT when the original car was drinking coolant as a date/time video log for an eventual warranty complaint. this was before Ford did the recall. Well, Jalopnik picked up the video, either directly from my page, or when they were browsing the Focus forums.

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
Almost 89k views. Nothing to be proud of there. Notice the TCG Tour 2017 sticker. :)

I uploaded this video to YT when the original car was drinking coolant as a date/time video log for an eventual warranty complaint. this was before Ford did the recall. Well, Jalopnik picked up the video, either directly from my page, or when they were browsing the Focus forums.

I remember watching that video on Jalopnik!

pbdevastator

Regular
Aug 3, 2010
Mine is the only one on my channel, link is in signature. Once I get my car back I am long over due to an updated video. Actually have videos of progression and thinking about making a video showing that. Have stock dash video, then one with bolt ons, then engine rebuilt, rear end swap. Haven't made a video since 500lbs was taken out, thats what I am missing.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info