YouTube Which YouTube Vid On Your Channel Has The Most Views?

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
This isn't a contest because I know I'm going to immediately lose to some (a lot) of people on here, but for whatever reason, this video I put up of a police chase in My Summer Car, that I posted 4 years ago has over 21k views for some reason :LOL::LOL: I don't know if it got shared somewhere or what. But it by FAR has the most views of any stupid vid I've ever put up. And to this day I keep getting random subscribers to my channel with VERY foreign names that I'm convinced is because of the My Summer Car vids I have on my channel.

Reactions: P40E

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
isn't sickmint79 sickmint79 a youtube star

no i just have completely random stuff and rarely upload things. for any social media i think you need to be on brand, eg. focus on the same content, and regularly pump it out... i certainly do neither.

anyway, most popular video - what sounds does a cheetah make (272k). some of the traffic per the comments seems driven by some game ad content that featured a cheetah character roaring, except cats that can roar can't purr. cheetahs and cougars are the largest cats that purr.

next most is mind control made easy by carey burtt (58k). all uploads on youtube are either older worse quality (360p) or re-uploads of my own (480p) rip, which i got from the creator himself on a dvd who gave me permission to rip and upload it. it is a really great piece on cults. some chick i met at muay thai in thailand seems to have fell into a nutty one recently on another island actually. per the comments here it seems the music was ganked and used in some tikitoks.

here's all my vids sorted by popularity. https://www.youtube.com/c/sickmint79/videos?view=0&sort=p&flow=grid

you can see it's not very on brand, eg. i have cats, race cars, walking around istanbul, kart tracks, falcon hospital... might work better vlog style but i've been too lazy to make that, although drafted some videos at my thai covid villa but never posted them. playing around with a health/fitness/diet/data blog (bought a domain, didn't stand anything up yet) and youtube channel, although not sure how much content i will create. flying japan airlines first class suites on saturday home. plan to do some blood/stool tests and get a full genome sequencing done. so these would be fun blog/video posts of like, analyzing my poop. actually what that one does is go through your microbiome. we'll see. not sure how much effort i will put into documenting the flight home. since i sprung for first class though i kinda plan on eating like a huge american glutton and trying to eat all of the things off of both japanese and american menus.

Reactions: IDAFC21
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info