đź“Š Poll Which social platforms are you active on?

Which social platforms are you active on?

• Total voters

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
Yeah YT is like TV for me as well. I follow maybe a dozen channels and add/remove subscriptions pretty often. One YT channel I reccomend giving a try is Alex': https://www.youtube.com/c/LegitStreetCars

He's a local, used to active on forums.

YT is definitely like TV for me. I want to cut the chord on Cable TV, but the wife won't switch. I currently have 322 channels I'm subscribed to though. Probably have a dozen detailing channels I subscribe to alone!

I use the "Water Later" feature often. I have a friend who does not use that feature, he often would copy a link and email it to himself to water later. I often tell him to just use the Watch Later, but he refuses.

Pro Stock John

LS is the best engine
TCG Premium
Sep 20, 2011
Chicago North Side
I was bummed how FQuick kinda fizzled out. I know Zach and Matt and they had an investor/employer who was funding it. I think it had potential I would have re-branded it.

I think Adam Bruce who I know was involved with Streetfire, I don't know what happened there if it was sold or what. I was popular in the early mid 2000s.

Reactions: frank and Dan00Hawk

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
I was bummed how FQuick kinda fizzled out. I know Zach and Matt and they had an investor/employer who was funding it. I think it had potential I would have re-branded it.

I think Adam Bruce who I know was involved with Streetfire, I don't know what happened there if it was sold or what. I was popular in the early mid 2000s.
Just watched a YT vid on it since it was mentioned, they sold it to Cardomain who got sold to Motor Trend which 100% explains why it died.

Trinten

Regular
TCG Premium
Aug 7, 2018
North Carolina

NONE - NEVER

I see talk about this site or that and realize that is why I never joined in the first place.

Ditto. I don't consider youtube a social media platform, but maybe that's because I've been using it since before it was owned by Google. I use it mostly to listen to music, and there are a few 'channels' that I watch updates on regularly. I post very little.

I am also on LinkedIn, but again, before they were owned by FB. I don't 'post' there either, or bother to read articles. I use it as it's original purpose, a business network. I joined that at prompting by my ridiculously successful Type-A uncle.

Reactions: Mr_Roboto

Thread Info