• Red

Votes: 20 52.6%

• Total voters

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I feel you guys are skipping major shit.

So your 10 years old but you have the mind of a grown up.

You're almost not going to be able to enjoy those adolescent years.

I retain my memories, I remember all the stupid shit I already did. Now Im just getting in on the ground floor of every investment possible and being richer than Elon.

Fuck those adolescent years. :bowrofl:

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Not sure what your point is? I still act like a fucking kid.
Tell me at 12 years old but mind of a grown up, you and Billy joe are jumping off the roof of the house into the trampoline... With a grown ups mind your gunna be like oh hell no ima be rich some day I'm not going to risk hurting myself.

Reactions: Maro and cdh027

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
So like when I watch kids and they are running amok, they do shit that they have no idea they can be hurt by it.

I'll be like damn kid slow down, you can impale yourself on that tree branch... Adults(92%) of them think about getting hurt and not being able to work or what pain is.

Kids for most part don't know consequences/pain/responsibility

Reactions: LikeABauce302

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Tell me at 12 years old but mind of a grown up, you and Billy joe are jumping off the roof of the house into the trampoline... With a grown ups mind your gunna be like oh hell no ima be rich some day I'm not going to risk hurting myself.

That is a valid point. Kids are not risk adverse, but I think I could still enjoy the hell out of my life hanging out with younger kids/doing younger kid things. I took the option thinking I had the knowledge but maybe still parts of a young kid mind. Having knowledge and knowing how to utilize it are 2 different things.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
They make edible crayons now, so it doesn’t matter.
Eddie Murphy Reaction GIF by Laff

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
10 year old me would be like "hey fam, you know your mom didn't make you brush your teeth and later in life your going to be shelling out thousands to undo the damage, brush yo fucking teeth"

10 year old me would probably brush til my fucking gums recessed.

I don't want that.. That's no way to live. I want to drink surge before bed and fall asleep with sour patch kids in my mouth

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
You'll be too worried to take chances about the basic of shit. Like jumping your bike off a hill. You'll be all grown up about it like "oh man what if I break my arm and I end up having RA later in life"
Probably true for most, at the same time I look back on the shit I did and realize I am still alive. I will say that peoples' mentality is a lot different when they have shit to lose, which is probably another reason I'd eschew the money. I will say that while I could see some people being risk adverse others may well look at it as a chance to take risks they regret missing out on in their youth.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
i'd like to think blue would be more fun. getting that rich by 25 shouldn't be a big deal, even if you just had your current wits but didn't have historic knowledge. how much does money even matter at that point, like could you prevent 9/11? etc. should time travel even be a part of this question? we all interpret it that way, but what if it's more like just you restart tomorrow as a 10 year old. although somehow retaining the same family in some iteration

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
i'd like to think blue would be more fun. getting that rich by 25 shouldn't be a big deal, even if you just had your current wits but didn't have historic knowledge. how much does money even matter at that point, like could you prevent 9/11? etc. should time travel even be a part of this question? we all interpret it that way, but what if it's more like just you restart tomorrow as a 10 year old. although somehow retaining the same family in some iteration
Leave it to you to fuck up how we interpret it.

200.gif

Thread Info