Which Clutch?

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Reaction score
Should I go with the Fidanza DFX 26 spline its around $325, or go with Centerforce DFX 26 spline it goes for around $399?

What are you guys running and are you happy with your choice?

gnxs

Corn-Fed Goodness
Reaction score
I'm happy with my DFX, but I heard the new Spec is supposed to be a really nice setup too.

P.S. - Here ya go Jack, this makes 3 sigs. in a row......Is your head spinning yet? :lmao:

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Reaction score
DFX here as well... love it, a little chatter depending on how lazy my gas foot is, but man does it grab.

[email protected]

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
If your interested we carry the Spec 3+ 26 Spline in stock. If your interested let me know and i can PM you a price.
Thanks
Doug

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Reaction score
DFX here as well... love it, a little chatter depending on how lazy my gas foot is, but man does it grab.
Wich DFX the Centerforce or the Fidanza. I was thinking the Fidanza its a little cheaper.

rdsnake

formerly RD SNAKE
Reaction score
I've ran every spec stage clutch in both of my mustangs (now with the Spec 3+) and I've never had a problem with spec. I'm going to try out that Twin disc spec next time around.

I've read a few people having problems with DFX's, thats why I stay away from them, along with spec's being so good to me. Their is tons of info on Mfords about people w/ problems using the DFX. I remember reading one problem with a user w/ a spec 3. Take that for what it's worth.

Kevin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom