Where my fellow fatties

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Flyn I have followed your Keto thread, great job on hitting 189 at your height. I'm the same height and tend to stall out in the mid 210s.

Regarding the bread comments, personally I like the low carb breads available, worst case they just taste like mediocre versions. I just had two slices of the Carb Smart wheat, was pretty good.

Veggies + a dip sounds great, I did a bit of that last year.

I like protein Keto type snacks, meat sticks, cheese, I'm not much of a sweets / cookie guy.
Thanks! So far, so good with minor hiccups. I don't like the stalls but they end sooner or later. OMAD, one meal a day, is working well for me. I get frustrated in the mornings when I need to be "ON" for work but almost forget to eat in the afternoons and evenings. I'm sure I could go 2 days without eating if I wanted to. Fasting is supposed to do really good things.

Pro Stock John

LS is the best engine
TCG Premium
Sep 20, 2011
Chicago North Side
i'd be on board for some goal setting/accountability thing, just not sure what structure would work best and wouldn't want to take the reins at leading anything

as noted in some other threads, and the main one i have on it, i also bet like $4000 on me losing weight in various increments [4 weeks to 6 months] as well as achieving a certain amount of fitbit steps [with no history you'll have a 600k steps after 60 days goal, which is super doable by almost anyone] - healthywage and dietbet were the sites.
I don't want to bet money, but I'm up for some message board accountability and shaming. I'll try to hit the gym tomorrow, that would be good.

Pro Stock John

LS is the best engine
TCG Premium
Sep 20, 2011
Chicago North Side
Yeah I look at my FB memories from the last 10 years, and I've been up and down too. I know the last time I fell off I took a break in the fall around the holidays and never got back on due, then Covid happened and I worked from home. I'd say the only thing I miss from working in the office was I tried to keep a consistent weight.

I think I'm at the point where I want to look a certain way and that's more important than eating/drinking with no limits.

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
I'm being facetious, forgive me.

My rule since 1989 has been I will never allow myself to graduate from a 36 in waste to a 38.

There was a time when it would had been a comfortable choice (1999) however I reminded myself no fucking way and changed my diet, work out routine.

Good luck to everyone, I hope you all stick with your plans and achieve your fitness goals.

?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info